Nov 16, 2012

Batwings





It's another cold day and this sweater that I got from OASAP was perfect for going out to brunch with the boyfriend. It gives just the perfect slouch and it has a batwing look at the arms. I paired it with a dark pair of jeans and my vintage style boots. Sometimes simple pieces call for some major accessories, so I paired this outfit with my bronze studded necklace. I've been getting a lot of wear out of this necklace because it looks good with casual outfits as well as dresses!

I'm off for Thanksgiving break! This college semester has been hectic, but I'm glad that a good proportion of it is over. I can't wait for winter break! As for now, I am figuring out wear to shop for Black Friday. Do you guys like Black Friday shopping? If you have any tips, I would love to hear them!

Love,

Lisa

Outfit: Black Batwing Sweater | c/o OASAP, Jeans | H&M, Bag | Vintage, Necklace | Thrifted

23 comments:

  1. I like the wavy hair and the necklace stands out nicely against the black top. Being back in Cali I forgot how chilly it gets here sometimes.

    Ugh I don't even want to think about black friday, I'm sure all these "sales" and "deals" will span over into December shopping as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dear, that batwings is really elegant and lovely! you look comfortable wearing it :)

    My Random Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love this sweater, Lisa! It suits you so well <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your boots and your necklace!

    http://lasaloperie.blogspot.com/
    http://8questionsblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog is adorable!Have followed u...
    http://channichic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is such a perfect, slouchy cool top to own! I love the unique statement necklace too - what a fantastic find. :)

    Enter to win a statement cuff from ManEater – international giveaway!
    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look fantastic, love the outfit. I'll definitely be curious to read how your Black Friday goes.
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this look, Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool batwings...I want a sweater like that.

    ~Kim~

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love slouchy tops and the batwings :) I have an American Apparel batwing hoodie in black, I used to wear it constantly when I first bought it. Love this cute and casual look! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving this outfit, I have always been a fan of batwing tops, they look great with anything!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice pictures. I love the outfit ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Youre so pretty! I love those boots

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loving this look! Specially the booties!

    ReplyDelete
  15. gorgeous outfit! i love the necklace! :)
    xxx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great shirt and necklace :)
    xx
    www.clothesandcamera.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I seriously love this sweater. xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wonderful necklace and great boots! :)
    -Tori
    www.fashiontrendsmore.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. You look gorgeous! The jumper is lovely! xx

    http://styleandsushi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love this look, and your hair is absolutely beautiful!

    Please check out my latest post if you have a few minutes spare :)

    Helen

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the jeans! And you're hair is to die for, so pretty!

    www.rosehorseshoe.com

    ReplyDelete