Nov 2, 2012

5th Parka





It's another cold day in the bay, and I have bought ANOTHER parka. I'm at a total of 5 parkas now, but you know what? They're so worth it for these cold days in SF! This one I got is a forest green color that I luckily found at F21 with my friend Charisse, who by the way, also loves parkas! I paired it with a pair of tan leather boots because I thought the colors contrasted well together...now that I look at it, I know why...I look like a tree (green top & brown bottoms, see it?)! Sometimes nature has all of the answers! Fall and winter are my favorite seasons because of the fashion that comes along with it. It's not just about throwing on short shorts and tank tops and calling it a day, I can layer and layer as much as I want.

I hope everyone has an awesome weekend!

Love,
Lisa

Outfit: Parka & Boots | Forever 21, Bag | Vintage-Vanessa, Sunglasses | Ray Ban Clubmasters


16 comments:

  1. Very chic!! Makes me wish it was winter here again xD

    www.closetvoyage.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loooove it! I wish Puerto Rico's weather would let me dress like that :(

    XOXO

    www.maytessentials.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, that's my favorite thing about this time of year too - LAYERS, LAYERS, LAYERS!!! Haha, summer is just too...easy I guess, to dress for. But when it gets cold we can play around more with fashion :)
    Anyway, nice investment in that parka - so cute!

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  4. F21 is great. You can find all sorts of cute stuff there. Good parka. Perfect for a cold day.
    Mom Fitness Journal | Girlie Blog Seattle

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's getting chilly-ish here in Hawaii. The nights are getting a little cooler, but our days are still warm. hee hee. Lovin' the parka, Lisa! The sunnies are super amaze, too. They look fab on you. :) Hope you have a great weekend!

    xx Love & Aloha
    http://elisharon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wish I could pull off a parka like you do ;)
    and I also love this time of the year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great jacket!
    xx
    www.clothesandcamera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this jacket! Nice outfit!
    X Deja
    Deja Zu

    ReplyDelete
  9. well I've also been on a hunt to find a good parka, but I don't know the ones I try make me look way big, they're definitely warm but they're too big for me.
    And no You don't look like a tree Lisa ahahahah only on the colours. But yes i agree with you nature sometimes has the answers ahahah
    Good weekend to you as well!
    Beijinhos

    ReplyDelete
  10. p.s: I love your vintage sunglasses, they're mesmerizing!
    beijinhos***

    ReplyDelete
  11. I much prefer the layering seasons too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this outfit, esp. the parka, a girl can never have too many of anything!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this outfit! ESP. The parka and boots. A girl can never have one too many of anything!

    ReplyDelete
  14. these photos are gorgeous ! and i love the boots

    x

    ♥ Ellen
    SHOPSTYLECONQUER.COM

    ReplyDelete