Oct 24, 2012

Trend Alert: Oxblood

Oxblood



Alexander Wang / Yves Saint Laurent wedge boots / Alexander Wang leather tote handbag / Lightweight scarve, $13 / Brooks Brothers Red Wing 214 Brown Oxblood Mesa

I'm obviously not the only person obsessed with this gorgeous deep wine color this season! I know that a lot of you have already talked about your love for this color, so I thought I would share my thoughts as well.

I don't know about you guys, but when I think of Fall, a series of colors stream through my brain. Oxblood, being one of the red shades I think about (although I always called it deep burgundy) along with deep browns, greens, and oranges. Oxblood is so rich and beautiful and it adds sophistication to any fall outfit. I'm so happy it has been featured on the runway in a number of collections including Jason Wu and Derek Lam. The color pairs perfectly with black and browns. I found some of these oxblood colored items on Polyvore and I wanted to share them with my readers. Aren't they gorgeous?

Love,
Lisa

9 comments:

  1. that bag is to die for!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of these pieces! I'm obsessed with this shade of color too!
    ~Pau
    www.lilbitsofchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This color is stunning, I am obsessed with it as well! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup, I'm obsessing over finding more oxblood pieces to add to my wardrobe! It's such a gorgeous fall shade :)

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous bag!
    xx
    www.clothesandcamera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this colour too! soo beautiful and those boots are to die for! xx
    http://www.thefrillseekers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am obsessed with wine too! I think it is amazing! Perfect for fall! It exudes mystery!

    Arra
    http://theprincessonthebrink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete