Oct 14, 2012

Tan Is A Pretty Color





I love shades of brown, especially lighter shades of beige and tan. I wore my tan sweater and tan wedges today! You can never go wrong with a pair of wedged heels. This pair is from My Hot Shoes and they are made of faux leather and are a gorgeous brown/tan color. I really like these, because not only are they comfortable but they go with everything! They can be dressed up for a night out or dressed down for a casual look. I had a sweater that was the same color, so I wanted to match it with that. I was going to a Photo Fair with my boyfriend, therefore I decided to dress casual. I got the scarf from H&M and I really love it, and I can't wait to incorporate it into more of my outfits!

Love,
Lisa

Outfit: Wedges | MyHotShoes, Scarf | H&M, Sweater | Forever 21

10 comments:

  1. i totally think tan is a pretty color! reminds me of caramel! yum!! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely a lovely color for fall! Love the matching tan wedges too :)

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the tan color! I read camel/tan is coming in as a Fall color trend. :)

    I like your blog! Would you like to follow each other?

    xo - Sheila

    www.sheislovelyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those wedges are too cute! The color is perfect for fall as well. Great post.

    Please feel free to check my blog out if you'd like... Would you like to follow each other as well?

    -Kim from San Francisco
    www.KimKardashnguyen.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi dear...nice blog...❤
    what do you think to follow each other? ❤
    I'll wait for you
    kiss and have an happy day
    vendy
    http://simplelifeve.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love your style! The outfit looks chic yet comfy as well. The colors of the wedges are so pretty, I could see them being a Fall staple for sure xx

    - Boho Vanity

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love wedges like the ones you are wearing...cute and comfy! great color combo in this outfit also!

    xoxo...beth

    www.fashiondotnow.com

    ReplyDelete