Oct 22, 2012

Rainy Days


 




The weather has been extremely fidgety these past couple of weeks. Last week it was really hot, and yesterday and this morning, it started to rain. Luckily, I love layering, so I don't totally hate the rainy weather. I decided to layer an oversized (and very comfortable) jumper/sweater with my beige parka! I was very comfortably warm all day long. On the bottom I decided to stick to a black leggings, and wear my new suede cut out wedges from My Hot Shoes. I really like the way wedges make me look. They elongate my legs and make me 4 inch taller! This pair is really cute, they were exactly how I imagined them to be when I ordered them. I wish I would have gotten a beige color too.

If any of you guys keep up with me on Instagram @thelovelymemoir, you would have already known that I just came back from a Snow Patrol concert last night. It was an amazing night, and in the next couple of days, I'll share my pictures with you guys. I don't think I took any pictures of my clothes, but I'll just describe it to you in the post.

Love,
Lisa

Outfit: Shoes | My Hot Shoes, Parka | Forever 21, Sweater | Thrifted, Leggings | Marshalls

Remember to use my code: MEMOIR2 to get 20% off your purchase at My Hot Shoes!

7 comments:

  1. Weather here is kinda crazy too. Love your jacket! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate the weather here too... Yuck... But at least you have fun shoes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the layering! I wish we can do that here in our country!

    Arra
    http://theprincessonthebrink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, awesome choice for this month! I love those open toed wedges - such a nice touch to a casual cute outfit :)
    It was raining today too, and I was so happy to break out my boots and warm coat - haha, I love layering and just enjoying the cool weather

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally cute and cozy outfit!

    ReplyDelete