Oct 27, 2012

Nederlander presents: Snow Patrol

Over the weekend my boyfriend and I went to the Snow Patrol and Lissie concert! This meant a lot to me because I've been listening to Snow Patrol since I was in middle school, so it was definitely something I've been wanting to do for a really long time. I had such an amazing time at the Snow Patrol concert. The show started off with an artist named Lissie, and she was just so so good! She has definitely invaded my ipod, so much so that I listen to her music every chance I get to! She performed her set then after Snow Patrol came on! Instantly, the crowd went crazy and they had these killer strobe lights that made the show just that much more..... amazing. Sorry for my lack of vocabulary at the moment. I'm just getting excited reliving this concert in my mind. I hope you guys enjoy the photos! If you like Snow Patrol, let me know! And if you've never heard of them, go on Youtube or Spotify and give them a try! I'll link a video to one of their first hits, which just so happens to be one of my favorite songs of all time. Enjoy!



Love,
Lisa

3 comments: