Sep 25, 2012

Peachy Keen









Since I've been talking a lot about transitioning your summer items into fall, I thought it would be appropriate to keep with that theme. Today, I want to share a piece that I think is great as a summer top and as a fall jacket. I'm talking about this blazer that I received from Sugarlips Apparel. The peachy/white colorblock design made it a great item for the summer and the drape-like design makes it perfect for layering in the fall.

I paired it with my favorite boots at the moment that I got from MyHotShoes. These boots have the rugged, vintage, and worn in qualities that I love in a boot. It's comfortable, while being stylish at the same time. The boots have laces and also a concealed zipper on the side, so it gives you the look of a laced up boot without all of the hassle!

Love,
Lisa

Outfit: Boots | MyHotShoes , Blazer | Sugarlips Apparel

20 comments:

  1. Love it! Fall is my favorite season for fashion, holidays and everything!

    you look great

    lovelyxobsessions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah yes that peach jacket is the perfect trans-seasonal piece, and those zippered boots are so clever. I never have time to do my laces in the morning x misstea & co.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your outfit and the shoes are so cute.
    http://doseofglambition.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, you definitely made this chic jacket work for a fall look! It'll definitely transition well :)
    Awesome boots too, I love the laced up look!

    Enter to win a $40 voucher to InDressMe!
    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  5. A peachy jacket is a great way to transition from summer to fall. Your outfit looks super cute.
    Girlie Blog Seattle | Cheap Makeup Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome shoes and jacket :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your outer <3

    xoxo

    http://sony-ann.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that blazer! Sugarlips are the best basically <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful pink blazer!
    -Tori
    www.fashiontrendsmore.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. ooo that blazer is so pretty! i love the color and the assymetrial shape!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am loving that blazer!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That bag and that blazer are soo cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the blazer :)

    xoxo
    Mischelle
    http://www.quietadreamer.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. love the blazer, and love the boots!!! XOXO


    -MayT

    MayT Essentials

    ReplyDelete
  15. awww!! Lisa! You look adorable!! Though, you look a little annoyed/stressed in the 2nd pic? I hope you are well!!!

    That blazer is adorable! Love the color. My favorite part of your outfit is the boots!! I love them so much. That's awesome they are comfy too! :) Stay beautiful!♥

    ReplyDelete
  16. great shoes!!! i love the "vintagey" color. sugarlips has some pretty cute items recently...this blazer is really pretty with the waterfall lapels.

    ReplyDelete
  17. lisa!! that blazer is really breatk-taking. Major love!! you look gorgeous as always :D

    I'm holding a giveaway, win a cute vintage dress, open worldwide! click here :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love your blazer!

    xx maggie
    saltandleather.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely blazer!
    xx
    www.clothesandcamera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete