Sep 27, 2012

More Boots, Please!







I've been adding A LOT of boots to my shoe collection...and I have no excuses for that, I just have a huge obsession with boots!

I got this pair from MyHotShoes. I got a brown pair, but I loved them so much that I had to get a black pair as well. You can never get enough of basic black boots. These are special though. They have brass detailing on the top and they also have a hidden zipper. I have a hard time finding boots that fit well, but these fit like a glove. I wear these out shopping and to school a lot because they are so comfortable.

Don't forget, my subscribers get 20% off their purchase with code: MEMOIR2

Love,
Lisa

Outfit: Boots | MyHotShoes , Shirt | H&M, Cardigan | Old Navy, Bag | ebay

15 comments:

  1. OMG I love boots sooo much too! These ones are really cool and look really comfortable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving this outfit!perfect for fall ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those boots!!

    iambornlippy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great look, I love the roughness with the boots!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm definitely a boots fanatic as well. So glad that it's that time of year again (though I wear boots year round, to be hoenst)!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, I have these same ones from them! Good taste ;)
    I love how you styled it too - the oversized knit cardigan is so perfect for fall

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the boots! I got to start looking for a few pairs for the fall and winter...just need to go shopping period. Great outfit you look cute!! RoRos World

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have an obsession for boots too... Too bad it's not cool enough here to wear them :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow, great boots <3

    xoxo

    http://sony-ann.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving your boots!
    -Tori
    www.fashiontrendsmore.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. love your hair! I'm trying to grow mine out!

    -liv
    http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVE your new boots!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your boots and pretty hair! :)

    xo - Sheila

    www.sheislovelyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. amazing boots!

    xoxo...beth

    www.fashiondotnow.com

    ReplyDelete