Sep 3, 2012

Forest Green


Forest green is one of my many favorite colors to wear. This outfit just consists of a green chiffon shirt and a pair of jeggings. Chiffon is one of my favorite fabrics because it worked really well in the summer, and for the fall I'm just layering it under my cardigans and parkas. Since summer has ended for me, I have been busy with classes, but I always try to take some time out to relax every now and then. I hope you are all doing well and classes and/or work aren't stressing you out!

Love,
Lisa

Outfit: Chiffon Shirt & Pants | Demasque, Sunglasses | Ebay, Heels | UO

13 comments:

  1. This shirt is very pretty, wish you mentioned where it was from ! School has started for me as well, and I'm also trying to find the balance between school, work and fun. Best of luck girl! x

    thisishearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there, I mentioned where I bought it at the bottom of the post :)

      Delete
  2. This is so lovely! Gives me the feeling of Fall :)
    Love the top and shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, I am hunting for the perfect forest green piece, and this chiffon top you're rocking looks like the one. Aha, love the chic heels you've paired with it too.

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the blouse it's gorgeous!! the sunglasses are lovely!! Gorgeous as always :) XOXO


    www.maytessentials.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely color and you're one of the very few I know who can pull off such sunglasses so well :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely outfit! I love the dark green shirt, perfect for the fall.

    xx maggie
    saltandleather.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice combination :)
    xx
    www.clothesandcamera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great look! I adore those sunglasses :)
    -Tori
    www.fashiontrendsmore.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your green shirt.*_*
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow love this Lisa a great combination! Beautiful forest green chiffon top :) and super love your clutch

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovely!

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your outfit. This is something I would wear. I'm a big fan of chiffon too. :)

    ReplyDelete