Aug 20, 2012

The Beginning of Fall


This is officially my last week of summer, so I thought I would start bringing out my fall clothes! The first thing I want to share are my new boots from MyHotShoes! These boots are really awesome! The edgy combat inspired design makes it a perfect addition to any fall outfit. In this case, I paired it with my olive green blazer and a lace top. The boots give a very comfortable fit and I was able to walk in them all day long. The second thing I wanted to share was my latest purchase from Rire Boutique, this bag is my new go-to bag. It's a cream white colored and has brass studs on the bottom, very Alexander Wang -esque. I don't think studs will ever go out of style because they will always be able to provide that edginess that we all want in our outfits.


OUTFIT: Boots | c/o Myhotshoes, Blazer | Bebe, Studded Bag | Rire Boutique, Sunglasses | Ray-bans

14 comments:

  1. This is a cute outfit! I'm longing for fall, that means 70's weather for me, boots, pretty jackets, ect.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bag is really cool!
    xx
    www.clothesandcamera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow aawesome outfit! love the neutral tones, and these photos are sooo pretty
    x



    ♥ Ellen

    SHOPSTYLECONQUER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving those boots! they will be so perfect for fall :)

    xo SideSmile,
    Ashley

    SideSmile Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I was the biggest fan of white lace, slightly sheer tops, and I still am. They're just so classy, and you can wear anything over them. This is a great outfit, and those combat boots are awesome. :)

    ♥ xixia | thisisxixia.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. that boots is edgy! and yes, I think we should bring out our autumn thingies related to the upcoming autumn :)

    love that blazer! xx

    http://helena-nt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look great, I loveee the green blazer, it's getting colder here too, sigh, wish summer is still here :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think we got the same boots from them! Haha, I got black ones just like that. Love how you styled yours - I'm so excited for fall fashion. It's silly, but I'm looking forward to rocking some layers and tights. Plus, combat boots! ;)
    You look fantastic, love the olive jacket over that lace top

    Enter to win a gift certificate to Rire Boutique!
    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  9. wahhh super cute outfit *o* i absolutely love the colors and as others have mentioned, LOVE YOUR BOOTS! i'm just a total sucker for laced up military styled boots. they're so baddassssss! and i love the contrast between the girly lace top and the boots too!

    i can't believe summer is almost over T_T i'm excited for autumn weather but not as excited for school :(

    want a new hair color? join our back to school giveaway!
    alex @ carouselstreet.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute outfit, I like how the pieces really coordinate together and the colour palette. The blazer is a lovely piece :) The studs on the bag definitely are Rocco-esque!

    ReplyDelete
  11. great inspiration! love the pictures!

    thanks for sharing!

    if you like we can follow each other on bloglovin :)
    let me know!
    STYLE DECORUM

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing outfit! I love the studs on the bag, it looks like the perfect size to fit everything as well.

    ReplyDelete