Aug 23, 2012

Rhinestone Torque Necklace



I received this gorgeous Shiny Rhinestone Torque Necklace from OASAP the other day and seriously, these pictures don't do the necklace justice. It was very hard to capture the shiny crystals because it was such a sunny day. I feel that it's a piece that would look great with either a LBD or black blouse. Black brings out the rhinestones more than other colors that I tested it with. I chose to pair it with a black blouse because I thought it would be odd to wear a LBD and look too glamourous on a casual lunch date. I'm not that bold guys lol.

Today is my last day at home, because school start Monday! I'm both excited and kind of bummed that summer is over. Hope you guys had an amazing summer!

Love,
Lisa

Outfit: Chiffon Black Top | DeMasque, Rhinestone Necklace | OASAP, Lipstick | Wet'n'Wild


18 comments:

  1. Oh wow, that really is one pretty necklace! Love the sheer top you're wearing too.

    Enter to win a gift certificate to Rire Boutique!
    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I love that necklace! Good luck with school!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i bet that necklace looks even more amazing in person! good luck with school!

    hey-since you just left a comment on my blog...just curious if you experienced any type of CAPCHA or word verification while commenting??

    thanks!
    [oomph.]

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your necklace a lot. I would like to wear something like this to Prom this year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you have a great start back to school! I'm loving your blog and your style! That necklace is perfect with the top!

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a stunning necklace!!! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The necklace looks really elegant!
    xx
    www.clothesandcamera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey you look really pretty, and the necklace is really beautiful!! I hope that you like your giveaway prize :) XOXO

    www.maytessentials.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice blog...you have a great style.^^
    Would you like to follow each other on BLOGLOVIN and GFC???
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks,for the follow on gfc,dear.^^ Follow you back.
    Do you also follow me on bloglovin??? Let me know follow you then back.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This necklace is absolutely beautiful! I loove it! xx

    http://styleandsushi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks again.;-D
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  13. It looks gorgeous paired with that sheer black shirt :) Isn't it crazy how time flies? It's still winter here in the Southern Hemisphere but I always mourn the end of summer when it comes around for us :(

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this necklace and it really looks great with the shirt!!! By the way love your blog you great taste in clothes! Shall we follow each other on bloglovin? xoxo

    http://so-st-yle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. love that necklace and you look gorgeous in black!

    xo SideSmile,
    Ashley

    SideSmile Style Blog

    ReplyDelete