Jul 26, 2012

Weekly Wants #15

Accessories



High heels / Akira fringe handbag / Stacking bangle, $17 / Vince Camuto pyramid stud earrings / ASOS hair accessory / Lightweight Oversized Beanie 


Man, where do I begin? I know that I've been lagging on my Weekly Wants, but I've been really laying low on shopping....besides these few exceptions. Ok, I'm just going to straight out admit that I have been lusting over these accessories and I will eventually make my way to getting all of them. I'm going to explain each one, because none of these things relate to the other: 


1. Head Chains- These can be so bohemian/grecian/beachy depending on what you pair it with! I love the goddess look it gives. 


2. Bucket Bags- I've been truly smitten with the bucket bag trend. I saw this bucket bag being worn by a fellow blogger ( The lovely Julie from Pop Champagne) and I thought it was just gorgeous. The construction of it is beautiful and the price isn't too bad at $60 (I've seen some going for way more). 


3. Gold studs- I like gold and I like studs. No need to explain here. :)


4. Slouchy Beanies - I seriously have the worst luck with beanies. I either lose them or...yeah, that's about it, I just always lose my beanies. The next one I want it to give that perfect slouch and I will TRY not to lose it. 


5. Silver Jewelry - Yes girls, I'm opening up to silver jewelry. I thought I needed some variation in my life. 


6. Blue Suede Wedges - or just suede wedges in general. I'll probably stay safe and get black or beige because I wear those colors more often. I just find them to be so comfortable and makes a simple outfit look so chic. 




Alrighty guys, my boyfriend and I have an exciting formal dinner to go to this weekend for my younger brother, so I HOPE I will be able to take pictures of what I wear. Have a great weekend!


Love, 
Lisa

15 comments:

  1. Oh I love these!!! XOXOX :)

    -MayT
    MayT Essentials

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have those shoes!! I have them in that blue shade, pink, and leopard print. lol I am wearing the pink ones now, and the leopard are my favorite! I have a hard time sometimes trying to decide waht to wear the blue ones with. I hope you do get them though and give me inspiration!

    I love that bag, and I also have always had a hard time finding a beanie with the perfect amount of slouch to it. It seems so easy for celebrities to find!

    I have been wanting one of those grecian/nicole richie head pieces for soooo long-I'll probably get it from ebay if i get one because I never see them at F21 or places like Marshalls/Ross.

    Oh and I am literally wearing those stud earring in a gunmetal at the moment! LMAO! I am going to try to get an OOTD up on my blog for this outfit. lol You have such great wants!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where can I get the head chain?..I see so many people with it but I don't know where to buy one.
    http://www.roros-world.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, seriously? Not helping my shopaholic cravings...hahaha! I love this entire list ♥
    The blue wedges are so spot on for what I want. They're the perfect shade of cobalt blue!

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great examples! :) I love these accessories, best wishes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow!! Amazing spike bracelets!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a great time at the formal dinner, looking forward to seeing your outfit :) I really like the bucket bag, they're a cool accessory to an outfit for a bit of an edge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the blue metallic shoes

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving the earrings!
    Lisa, you should just totally go for the blue wedges!! You won't regret it at all! :) Or... both!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Blue suede shoes, yes!!!!!!!

    www.samspinkslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete