Jul 18, 2012

Plaid and Leather

The weather in Northern California has been so bipolar. One day it's raining, the next day it's hot and sunny. I don't mind though because I've just been relaxing at home this week. The truth is, I've been obsessed with the comedy show The Big Bang Theory. I know some of you are thinking "wow, she's so late!" but I just started getting into the show and now I love it! Although it's funny like any other comedy tv show, I still put it in it's own category because the jokes are on a whole different level of geekiness.

The outfit I'm wearing today is super simple. I'm wearing a TNA plaid shirt with black leggings and these leather boots that I got from My Hot Shoes. This is how I like to dress on a day out with my boyfriend. We went to get some pizza so that was the perfect excuse to dress down and comfortable.  In my opinion, plaid is the perfect lazy day top that anyone can pull off. The leather boots added a little more structure to the outfit, that's why I opted for it instead of a pair of sneakers. This is the only pair that I own that actually has a heel but are comfortable, so these are definitely going to be worn often.

Love,
Lisa

Outfit: Plaid Shirt | TNA from Aritzia's, Ear Cuff & Claw |c/o OASAP, Classified Leather Boots |c/o MyHotShoes, Clutch + other bracelets | H&M

16 comments:

  1. I totally know what you mean about the bipolar weather and I love your style here. You look gorgeous. Hopefully it will stay sunny for a bit

    xoDale
    http://www.savvyspice.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfit, AND the bracelet! XOXO

    www.maytessentials.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely bipolar! This morning it was super foggy, and then in the afternoon, it was hella hot!

    I love your ear cuff, it's such a striking piece.


    xx maggie
    saltandleather.blogspot.com
    GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow this outfit is awesome! and i must say these photos are just STUNNING!!

    x


    Ellen
    SHOPSTYLECONQUER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute blouse! And LOVE the armcandy :)

    www.fashioncontainer.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the outfit! The plaid shirt and the boots need to be mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You say your outfit is so simple, but with all those neat little details it really makes up for the simplicity! That claw bracelet is way too neat, as is that cool ear cuff, and I adore your black booties--such a nice shape and texure.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree with plaid being perfect for a lazy day... U look cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh, very nice. I agree with the plaid choice for a lazy day. Haha, I do that all the time in fall/winter! Nice choice with the leather boots too - you look like the cool girl to hang out with :)
    Ahh, and I love the Big Bang Theory! I was late in starting up that obsession too. Love the geeky humor!

    Trendy Teal
    Enter to win a Stitched + Adorned Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  10. totally feelin' that claw cuff and the boots! lovely pics of the bay ;)

    xx,
    HYBRID HUNTER
    This is Transition Giveaway--click here to get more info!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The weather here in southern California has been bipolar too. One day it's burning hot and the next day it's raining! It's kind of fun though. You never know what you'll get. Cool bangles and awesome scenery!

    ReplyDelete
  12. looove the plaid shirt.

    did not know you're from norcal too!!! it's seriously grey and foggy in the morning but super hot in the afternoon. i've no idea how to dress hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing boots and I love the plaid top. The photos are looking so nice and I'm jealous of your nice bay area weather. It's going to be so hot here this next week! <3

    toni

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love that ear cuff! =)

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love plaid shirts!!!!! ♥ Amazing! ;)
    xx

    dotsandlaces.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. gorgeesous! i love the casual chicness of this outfi
    its practically perfect :)

    xx [ aphrodite blue.com ]

    ReplyDelete