Jul 11, 2012

DIY Simple Circle Pendant Necklace

I have been looking for a simple pendant to wear and the ones that I found online were extremely expensive (this specific one costs $112). I know it's probably real gold or silver, but I wasn't willing to spend that much on it. Instead, I decided to make a DIY of this. Like my previous DIY tutorials, this is another very simple one to do. 


My DIY Version

 1. These are the materials that you will need. I forgot to add that you will need a big pen of some sort, which will be pictured below.
 1. The sharpie pen is what you need to form the circle, so use whatever pen or round tube you have around the house and wrap the wire around it about 2-3 times.

 2. After you have formed the circle, loop the hanging wire around to form a loop on top. This will probably the most tricky part in the entire process, but just mess around with the wire until you are able to form a loop.

 3. This is how your end product should look. As you can see, mines doesn't look perfect, but it's alright. The circle part is the most important, so try not to bend the wire, or else the circle will start to look like an oval.

4. Attach a jump ring and loop your chain into it and this is your end result! Enjoy your new, affordable, and very simple circle pendant.

Love,
Lisa

23 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous idea. It's really easy and cheaper than lots of necklaces out there that let us dreaming. I bet it looks even more beautiful! Denifitely trying this. Thank you for this! XOXO

    www.maytessentials.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness, $112?? I like your crafty ways girl, and your necklace turned out just as good if not even better! Nice job :)

    Trendy Teal
    Enter to win a Stitched + Adorned Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tutorial! I've been looking for something like this. You're amazing! x

    http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh love your inspiration and your take on the DIY!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea, I love DIY tutorials! Definitely saves some money and looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a great DIY!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi dear, thanks so much for following back. I just followed you on Bloglovin too,it's really easier to keep me updated.
    Hope you could do the same :)
    I love your DIY tutorials. Keep it up! :)

    Love
    Agnes

    www.singledoorsecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. you're so creative :) it's awesome

    ReplyDelete
  9. So simple but gorgeous! I love this DIY :)

    www.rougefox.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow you did an awesome job!
    x



    SHOPSTYLECONQUER.COM
    P.S check out my giveaway and win some awesome chic 3D Glasses!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love how delicate this looks! Love this tutorial, might have to try it with some silver wire I have xx

    - Boho Vanity -

    ReplyDelete
  12. such a fab DIY project, lisa. it'll go with so many outfits.... :) great job, lisa.

    enjoy your saturday!
    kisses,
    jasmine
    AdamAlexMommy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely blog!
    xo.
    http://fromhatstoheels.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks nice.
    It is nice to meet you! I will keep watching it in future,

    one more thing,If you have a minute, please check out my blog and follow me if you liked it. I'll appreciate it so much! Thanks!

    Blow a Rainbow

    Mwaks!

    ~priscilla ~

    ReplyDelete
  15. this is neat!! come checkout my blog for a giveaway =)

    ReplyDelete
  16. The first picture is that expensive? Wow! I'm speechless :D By the way, Love the DIY ^^

    Caroline
    http://missoline.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great DIY! Plus, it is easy to make!

    Arra
    http://theprincessonthebrink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awww.. thank you for sharing this!! It's so simple but the outcome is so chic and clean. Very cute!

    I saw a similar tutorial where she took a bunch of rings and connected them, like a waterfall necklace. I bet you could do that too with this!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Can you tell me where you found the picture for your inspiration? I'm looking for it....

    ReplyDelete