Jun 20, 2012

Studded Red Collar Shirt

BEFORE



AFTER
Like my new studded shirt? I was actually going to teach you guys step by step how to do this, but I realized that it was going to look exactly like my last studded collar DIY tutorial. Instead, I thought I would just simply show you guys the before and after! Not too shabby eh? I was contemplating for the longest time whether to stud this shirt. I found it for a dollar while shopping at the flea market and it is one of my only red shirts that I have. At the last minute, I just decided to go for it, since I was sitting at home procrastinating on my essay all day....yeah, life of a college student. Anyways, I think the studding turned out pretty well! I bought these studs (100 for $3) from an Etsy Shop called Mesmeric Matter, check out her shop! She has all kinds of studs there, but all of her pyramid studs run out pretty quickly so get it while you still can (they are the most popular). 


I know it's been forever since I've done a DIY post! I'll work on changing that since I know a lot of you said you liked my DIY tutorials. I just need to find some inspiration...  


Love,
Lisa

17 comments:

  1. omg gorgeous
    thanks for the tips to where to buy studs
    so useful !

    xx aphroditeblue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Can't wait to try this out myself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Can't wait to try this out myself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so lovely! That color of red is just to die for.

    katielikeme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. soooo cute!!! I will love to stud a collar shirt one day :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like it! Good idea!!!

    Www.theitaliansmoothie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love what you did!! I want to buy studs like that just to do it myself!

    www.rougefox.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. delightful blog, love this diy! let's follow each other! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow! great DIY!

    xx

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haha definitely looks cooler after! I love the studded items that are everywhere, I need to get a bag of studs so I can do it myself :)

    Enter to win a $40 gift voucher to Ministry of Retail!
    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  12. it's incredible how such a small change can make such a big difference! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice!!! Its totally changed the shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, so cool! You haven't done anything drastic, but it still looks like a completely new garment, way to go! *.*

    http://the-wandering-heart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've been wanting to do something like this, looks great

    ReplyDelete