Jun 12, 2012

The Start of Summer

Tanktop | H&M, Bag | vintage Dooney & Bourke from Mom, Rock of Ages Necklace | c/o Rire Boutique, Wedges | c/o MyHotShoes

This weather that we're having in California is so perfect right now! It finally feels like the official start of my summer. Over the weekend, I had a get together with some of my friends and I had so much fun. We had a bbq, flew kites, had a water gun fight, played music with guitars and ukeleles, and played football. I didn't play football though, I'm more of a basketball type of gal. I was happy with just being the spectator, as my friends played the game. 

On to the outfit, I layered this cream colored tanktop on top of an orange colored tank top and I wore these really cute crochet sandal wedges that I got from MyHotShoes. I was drawn to these wedges because of the crochet detailing and I thought it would be perfect for these summer months. Do you girls like my new bag? My mom had this bag for YEARS, and she brought it back out because she thought I would like it. She was so right. Lastly, the Rire 'Rock of Ages' necklace was the perfect accessory to add to my outfit. The beauty of this necklace is that you can dress it up or dress it down, either way, it looks great. I kept it casual since I was spending the entire day at the park. 

The last thing I wanted to mention will benefit all of you shoe lovers greatly! If any of you girls wanted to order anything from MyHotShoes, use the 20% off code: "memoir2" that they gave me to give to all of my lovely readers. Isn't that generous? I was so happy when they told me. It's always great to be able to provide an awesome discount for my friends and readers!  

I hope you all are having a good one!

Love,
Lisa

24 comments:

  1. So jealous of your california weather!! Also, those wedges are so cute and loving the bag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look lovely, and I love your shoes too ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So jealous. Seattle is raining...again! Not a surprise, right?

    I like your chic, simple outfit. You look fantastic.

    Seattle Beauty Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how simple your outfits are! Cute shoes and I love the bag :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, such a gorgeous summery outfit! I love the crochet wedges you chose from them, they look great! Haha, and can't wait to see you wear the studded loafers. Good choice ;)
    Wow, sounds like the perfect summer day of fun! Glad it was such a good time for you :)

    Enter to win a $40 gift voucher to Ministry of Retail!
    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  6. pretty! love your vintage bag<33

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking great, Lisa! Those are super cute wedges and you definitely look like you're ready for summer :)

    And wow, soo cute of you guys to fly kites!! I haven't in AGES! Sounds ilke you guys had a blast :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it <3 the layered tops look great and love your necklace!

    Sabrilett's Armoire

    ReplyDelete
  9. great shoes for summer. i'll have to check it out. :)

    have a great day, my dear.


    xoxo
    jasmine
    AdamAlexMommy

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute! Love this outfit! And I am still loving that necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  11. such a cute, classic outfit! i love the pops of white

    x Jordan
    - Boho Vanity -

    ReplyDelete
  12. great photos!

    Follow my blog on Bloglovin, if you like it. I will follow you back with pleasure, just leave a link in the comments.

    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete
  13. You're soo pretty! I love your wedges(: just followed you! Hope you can follow back!
    -S


    http://classifiedcloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a cute outfit. Love the necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute outfit!
    http://xtheperfectmess.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great look, dear~!
    Love your bag - look perfect on you~!
    You have a unique style so
    it would be great to have you among my followers and be your follower also~!
    Just drop the message in my blog if you like the idea~
    Have a nice blogging day~!

    xoxo
    Olga
    http://www.myblondegal.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. beautiful pictures! and great blog :D

    http://sindy-ng.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is such a perfect summer outfit. So cute! Love your wedges!

    ReplyDelete
  19. cute outfit
    http://shana-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. beautiful necklace! i keep hearing about my hot shoes, will have to check it out. these wedges are great for summer!

    [oomph.]
    Win a FREE pair of glasses from Firmoo

    ReplyDelete
  21. WOW you're Perfect, I followed :)
    http://traintostyle.blogspot.com/
    -Stef

    ReplyDelete