Jun 18, 2012

Rockin' Studs


Jewelry | Claires + Forever21, Sunglasses | H&M, Jean Jacket | Target, Studded Loafers | Myhotshoes, Pants | DeMasque

Sometimes I question getting things that are too studded and spiked, but then I realize that I have to listen to the inner rock child in me and just go for it! When I saw these studded loafers I knew I had to get them. There is just some kind of appeal when a rather plain item, in this case loafers, is jazzed up by a whole bunch of studs. Not to mention, these loafers make the most awesome tack noises when you click them together. For this outfit, I just felt the urge to layer, so I just kept adding different pieces to see what would work. I layered a t-shirt with a jean shirt [button up] and then added some silver necklaces. I'm really into tying my shirts these days, I think it gives the outfit a nice casual & chic effect. I'm also starting to add silver back into my life, although I love the look of gold.

I hope everyone's summer is going well! I'm really anticipating the end of this month because I'm going to see a concert for a band called Keane. I'm too excited for that.

Love,
Lisa

*Be sure to take advantage of the 20% off coupon when making your purchase at MyHotShoes: MEMOIR2

21 comments:

  1. Gorgeous as usual!
    Love the way you layered and I must say, those loafers are quite fancy :)
    I changed my blog name btw from mintblush to aphrodite blue!

    xx APHRODITE BLUE

    ReplyDelete
  2. really love the shoes- especially like how they're not pointy like the ones by unif, don't trust myself with spikes!

    x Jordan
    - Boho Vanity -

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been hesitating to buy studded shoes too but I love the way you are rocking them! I may need to get my hands on a pair!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute, love the shoes!!! Come see my blog, if you like we can follow each other :)

    xo Emma
    www.fromcitytocity-emm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you styled the loafers Lisa! :D Haha, you gave me ideas on how I could wear mine. You sunglasses add the perfect rock child vibe ;)

    Enter to win a $40 gift voucher to Ministry of Retail!
    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also like spiked items. My friend, PJ, spiked his Toms and his boots recently and it looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your inner rocker chick, those studded loafers are awesome and I love the chambray top tied!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your shoes and glasses so much! Rock on!

    Arra
    http://theprincessonthebrink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love love love love (I think I made my point) those shoes!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I didn't know Keane was still recording! That's awesome! i bet you'll have so much fun. :) Love your loafers! I think I need to get myself a pair. And I love all of your layers. I wish I lived in the city where I could wear layers again. It was 109 yesterday. Yuck! <3

    toni

    ReplyDelete
  11. cool look! :)

    xofemke.
    www.myfashion-expression.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are really work those studs

    ReplyDelete
  13. your look in this post is kinda country-look-alike, love it! :D and your shoes, so cool...

    ReplyDelete
  14. those shoes are AWESOME, you put together the outfit really well with them! and I also love the eagle necklace you got!

    ReplyDelete
  15. love it!

    http://fashionhandglide.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  16. you are seriously rocking those slippers. so edgy and stylish!

    i've never heard of that band... but i love concerts. i'm so looking forward to summer, too. :)

    have a great evening!



    xoxo
    jasmine
    AdamAlexMommy

    ReplyDelete
  17. love your flats dear :D

    btw, I have a Romwe dress giveaway on my blog, if you want to join :
    http://missoline.blogspot.com/

    Love,
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great, great, great Lisa! Love everything cap-a-pie!:)
    I think it´s quite accurate!;)
    Simona
    www.simimaus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. cute outfit :] i like the studded look!

    -Joyce
    carouselstreet.com

    ReplyDelete