Jun 10, 2012

Rock of Ages Necklace

Rock of Ages Necklace | c/o Rire Boutique
Hey everybody,

This is just a quick post to share with you this beautiful necklace that I got from Rire! This one is called the Rock of Ages necklace and it was my favorite item in the entire store. I've been wanting a stone necklace for the longest time and I'm so happy that they sent this to me! The lovely people from Rire even wrote out this cute personalized letter along with the order which I thought added a really sweet touch. It's the little things that count, you know?

This post is also my last reminder that my RIRE giveaway is ending in about two days (ends at 12am on June 12, 2012)! There are FOUR mandatory steps and FOUR optional steps so get your entries in quick!

I will show how I style this necklace in the my next post, so that will be coming soon!

Love,
Lisa

16 comments:

  1. very cute!love the rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the necklace, so adorable :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg this is so gorgeous! i have to go check out this site now!

    x

    SHOPSTYLECONQUER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty, love the stone :) Looking forward to seeing your next post with you styling it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your new necklace is really great!:)

    www.simimaus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooo i love that necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey, lisa. hope you are well and hope you had a fun weekend. :) this necklace is so pretty! can't wait to see your future posts with it on. :)

    i'll enter your giveaway, dear. have a great week!



    xoxo
    jasmine
    AdamAlexMommy

    ReplyDelete
  8. The necklace is beautiful, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is one of my favorite items too!!! I totally love it and can't wait to see you style it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The necklace is lovely. It will be fun to style! :) Happy Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for the comment you left on my blog!
    This necklace is so pretty! :)

    Natasha Carly x
    http://prettylittlelives.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, they are such great sponsors! I love this necklace <3
    I can't wait to see how you styled it :)

    Enter to win a $40 gift voucher to Ministry of Retail!
    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can't waittttttttt to see you wear it!!!! It's very pretty! :)
    And they sound SO cool!!! lolol

    ReplyDelete