Jun 8, 2012

My Weekly Wants #13

Arm Candy



Ettika spike jewelry, $30
Linea Pelle Collection stackable jewelry, $35
Wrap jewelry, $10
Lori s Shoes cuff jewelry, $25
Club Manhattan gold bangle, €20
Sparkle jewelry, $17
Forever 21 jewelry, $5.80


Stackable bracelets are all the rage this season! I've been seeing it everywhere in the fashion world! Because I have a thing for gold, most of the stackable bracelets I want are, of course, gold.


 I think the best time to stack is when you're wearing plain solid colors. I think it adds a lot of character and unique appeal to an outfit. Imagine all of the combinations that can be made with just 5 bracelets. My favorite way to stack is to start off with a watch. From there, add on the smaller leather/thread bracelets and then add some bangles. You know what the best thing about stacking bracelets are, though? You can just combine all of the bracelets you already have and stack away!

Have a good weekend and congrats to all of the high school and college graduates!

Love,
Lisa

P.S. My giveaway is open for a couple more days so remember to enter for a chance to get a $25 gift certificate to Rire Clothing Boutique!

17 comments:

  1. I love the pyramid bracelet with the jewels. So pretty! Bracelets and rings are the accessories I don't own a lot of. That's why my arms and fingers are always bare in my photos. I used to have a lot, but after I got married, everything looked silly with my wedding ring. But then after a baby, I gained weight and now my wedding ring doesn't fit, and now I don't have any of that other jewelry anymore. Le sigh. Haha! Thanks for the interesting choices though! Hope you have a great weekend! <3

    toni

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Toni, I hope you get a chance to pick up some jewelry in the future! Your outfits are gorgeous either way though! No jewelry gives the impression of a simple delicate look, while jewelry, of course, just adds a lot of pizazz! :)

      Delete
  2. I want some arm candy asap.

    xoxo Eden
    SwBeautifulLife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am in love with all these stackable bracelets as well... love the pink one above!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so much fun, i've been looking for stackable bracelets and would love to get some pyramid ones for my summer outfits. i love your picks!

    x Jordan
    - Boho Vanity -

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, I need to invest in some arm candy...haha, I love the spiked bracelets!

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG I want these too! I've been doing this since forever and I didn't know it'll be a trend! I think it was good it happened because now people think it's normal and I am not over-accessorized! Haha!

    Arra
    theprincessonthebrink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Every bracelet of your list is beautiful!:)
    Simona
    www.simimaus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like the golden ones :)
    xx
    www.clothesandcamera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love these bracelets!
    especially the pink one!
    im doing a mac giveaway, i'd love for you to check it out
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello ;) My name is Polina and i change my link)
    http://www.pmyzas.com - this is my blog
    i start to follow you, cause i like your blog;)
    and it will be great, if you follow me too)
    i have over 1300 followers;) and i like to post photos and so on and impress people')
    be my follower
    it will be amazing;)

    with big love
    Polina.

    ReplyDelete
  11. They are all gorgeous! :)

    Natasha Carly x
    http://prettylittlelives.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. love bracelets.... these are great style picks... and would love them all! :)

    hope you're well, and happy sunday!
    xoxo
    jasmine
    AdamAlexMommy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Lisa!! I'm always adding more bracelets to my arm candy arsenal. I can't stop. It's like a drug, I tell ya. Haha. Hope you're having a lovely day so far!

    xx Love & Aloha
    http://elisharon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete