May 4, 2012

Anjolee Solid Diamond Journey Necklace Review


(My photo taken under natural light)

I was contacted by Anjolee: The Art of Jewelry company to review this beautiful diamond journey necklace with you guys. According to their website, Anjolee "was founded in 1977 as a high-end jewelry manufacturer. The company originally started selling its products to wholesalers and retail stores and quickly gained recognition as the leading manufacturer of high-end diamond jewelry. Anjolee’s product line has expanded throughout the years and includes an extensive collection of bridal jewelry, rings, diamond bracelets, earrings, necklaces, and pendants" (Anjolee).


My Personal Experience
Anjolee's website offers jewelry that you can customize to your own preference! They have diamond necklace, anniversary band, and diamond engagement rings, and so much more. It was actually really fun for me to choose different versions of the same item, choosing whether I want gold, white gold, or platinum, how many cts. I want, and the length that I want it to be. It gets your creativity going when you have so many options you can choose. I think the huge plus side to being able to choose the carat and the finish you want is that you get to control the price of your piece of jewelry. This would be perfect for couples who are ready to purchase their weddings rings/bands! You'll be able to customize it however you want!

(My photo taken under natural light)

The Product
The solid diamond journey necklace came in a beautiful shiny wooden box. The necklace itself was this beautiful shiny silver and the diamonds glistened against the sun. I chose this design because I have always loved journey pendants. It is such a classic piece that will go well with any special occasion outfit. 
(Product Picture from Anjolee's website)


If you are shopping around for some jewelry, check out Anjolee! Play around with the customizations on their site! For me, it was fun seeing the price change up and down according to my preferences. I thought that was so neat. Hope you guys give it a try!

Love,
Lisa

41 comments:

  1. Oh man, I've heard of them. You picked perfectly too! Such a fun way to customize your jewelry.
    Wonderful review. I just love the gorgeous necklace <3

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Linda! It really was fun to customize jewelry, it made it feel more personal.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the comment. Your necklace is gorgeous and I also like your hair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty and dainty necklace, love the way you styled it with your outfit. Gorgeous pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love dainty simple jewelry almost as much as I love my statement pieces!

      Delete
  4. looks great on you, lisa! anjolees has some amazing stuff. :) have a nice wknd!
    xoxo
    jasmine
    AdamAlexMommy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved your studs from Anjolee, they looked so pretty!

      Delete
  5. Beautiful necklace :)

    http://liliemarlen.blogspot.com/
    facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lavieenrose.blog8

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the necklace, and your beautiful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you, that is very sweet of you to say!

      Delete
  7. i totally love that necklace.. it's a classic with a little twist in the design... very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, nice fotos :) and the necklace is wonderful <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Lisa!

    I never heard of this company but then again I don't really have much diamonds or anything, lol But very neat review! I like the one you picked! I think it will look gorgeous with a nice LBD.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought it would look great with a LBD too, but I just opted for a blazer instead because of time contraints. lol

      Delete
  10. Looks really pretty and dainty. This is a piece that will go with almost anything and will last you probably forever. It reminds me of peas in a pod.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jenna, and you're definitely right. This will be the piece that will go with every special occasion outfit!

      Delete
  11. Beautiful necklace, it's so cute

    xoxo Sootjeelina <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a soft and special look! Love your necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful blog and necklace xo!

    http://thelittlebrightsides.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is very of nice of you to think so! Thank you!

      Delete
  14. The necklace is very beautiful and elegant! You pull it off well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Connie! I think small jewelry does shoe a more romantic soft look.

      Delete
  15. oh wow, it's so beautiful!!

    www.closetvoyage.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. That's a really pretty necklace! So elegant and delicate!

    callmemaddie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. wowwwwwww beautiful!
    Join us ;)
    Bye bye

    ReplyDelete
  18. that is a stunning piece- looks amazing on you

    x Jordan
    - Boho Vanity -

    ReplyDelete
  19. gorgeous !! love ur style and the necklace is really cool :) xx

    http://betty-freestylescraps.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  20. This diamond pendants is beautiful and very elegant. Best thing is it can be worn with jeans or that LBD everyone has in their wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete