Apr 7, 2012

GoJane Lace Up Leatherette Platforms in Taupe Review


Lace Up Leatherette Platforms in Taupe C/O GoJane (Website photo)


I'm teaming up with GoJane to share these shoes with you guys! GoJane is a fashion forward internet boutique that sells affordable shoes, clothes, and accessories. I'm always looking for deals and GoJane is one of the places I go to find those deals. They always have the latest trends and most importantly, offer them at affordable prices. 


My photo is taken in natural lighting

My Personal Experience
The one thing that I love the most about GoJane, aside from their products, is the way they ship their products. I'm always pleasantly surprised at how quickly I receive my orders! For this particular parcel, I actually got it within the week (ordered on Monday and got it on Friday), but I am from California (like the company) so that could have been a good reason why. But nonetheless, I think their shipping standards are great and efficient. The shoe box came untampered and the shoes were wrapped, stuffed, and in perfect condition. For this reason alone, I will continue to be a long time customer of GoJane. Now let's get to the shoe review!

The Product
 These are called the "Lace Up Leatherette Platforms". I actually chose to review the taupe ones because I have seen countless reviews on the black versions. I wanted to show you guys that the other colors are beautiful as well. 
My photo taken in natural lighting

 The Details
First off, the color is a true taupe color. The picture you see on the website is exactly how the product looks and is exactly what you will get.These shoes fit true to size (US women size). If you would like a little more wiggle room because you wear thick socks, then go a half size up, but no more than that. The shoes will fit perfectly. The heel is 5 inches and the platform is about ~2.5 inches. What surprised me the most was how easy these are to walk in. The reason is because the heel is very chunky and that the platform is high, so the front and the back balance each other out. It gives me height without the pain of the usual high heels.


Pros: It arrived quickly, very comfortable, fits true-to-size, taupe is an awesome color, makes me super tall, and looks very similar to the JC Litas. 
Cons: Strong "new shoe" smell (goes away after a day)

My photo taken in natural lighting


Known as the "Lita Look-a-like"
Have you been wanting to try out the style of Jeffrey Campbell's Litas, without breaking your wallet? I definitely recommend these shoes. They look very similar to them, but they cost about half the price of a pair of Litas. I would love to own a pair of Litas one day in my life, but for the time being, I'm very happy with my GoJane Leather platforms.


I hope anyone who was trying to find a review on the other colors of these platforms, found what they were were looking for. I was all over the internet trying to find a review on the camel and the taupe ones but could not find one on youtube or any other websites. 


Love,
Lisa


*Next blog post, I will show you how I styled the shoes! Talk to you guys soon! 

14 comments:

  1. Very nice review! So detailed! I agree, I have had great experience with them and fast shipping! But also in CA so ya! :)

    I am tempted to get taupe, pink, and turquoise! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh I always love finding out about similar looking shoes to the famous JCs, at a fraction of the price! :P the beige colour of these shoes are so beautiful, and of course I love the design :D I'm glad you're feeling satisfied with these shoes <3 thanks for sharing!

    metallicpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh, so nice! They pass for a Lita perfectly.
    Go Jane has such wonderful shoes. These are definitely a great option instead of breaking the bank for the JC Litas.

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soooo beautiful lovee the colour <3 x

    http://lolitasfashionideas.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE THEM!!!! I think I have bought some shoes from GoJane before. But those are gorgeous!!!!

    XO's !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. woww lovely shoes
    i want them

    fabulous post
    nice sharing

    do check my latest post
    http://glamorousgirlblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice shoes ! not to heavy ?


    Kisses
    Hannah
    http://elegantesque.blogspot.com

    Wanna follow each other on GFC and lookbook ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No they are not heavy at all :)

      Delete
  8. I actually really love that color!! Beautiful.


    Wida
    Missing Amsie Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want the turquoise ones sooooo badly! I love how they look on you and can't wait to see the outfit posts with them! They are so awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have definitely wanted to try the Lisa's, but these look like a really nice and affordable alternative. Thanks for the review! I actually love the new shoe smell, lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are definitely more affordable than the Litas! What was important to me was the style of the shoe, and since these were such a close match, I wanted to take a chance and try it out. Maybe somewhere down the line, I will get my Litas! :)

      Delete
  11. Yessssss!!! Finaaly a Lita that i dont have to sell my soul to get. Never ordered from GoJane before but might just have to try them out for these.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad I can help you out Ping!

      Delete