Mar 20, 2012

Weekly Wants #8

Earth Tone Rings



Forever 21 beaded jewelry, $5.80
Forever 21 floral ring, $5.80
Forever 21 jewelry, $5.80
Forever 21 beaded jewelry, $4.80


I've been on Spring Break, so I've just been relaxing and clearing my head of all of the stress that life brings all of us. For this week's Weekly Wants, I wanted to show you guys these very affordable statement rings. I've always been a huge fan of all of those beautiful stone rings that I see the celebrities wear, even though I know I wouldn't be able to afford them (Maybe I would be able to buy one or two, but definitely VERY limited). 


I'm glad Forever 21 is able to recreate those rings at an extremely affordable price. They may not be the real thing, but hey, they're close enough. These rings that I'm showcasing have this really beautiful brassy, earthy, intricate look to them. I love earth tones, and these rings make a statement without stealing all of the attention. I can see these incorporated into a bohemian look (think: maxi skirt, tank top, floppy hat, sandals, and a whole lot of jewelry) or even any casual outfit. Even though I regularly buy my rings from Forever 21, I'm still surprised sometimes that they only cost $4-$6 dollars. I've been eyeing their rings lately, so I definitely had to share my finds with you guys! 


If any of you are on Spring break from school, hope you're enjoying every minute of it! :)


Love,
Lisa

18 comments:

  1. Love these rings! I get the majority of my rings from F21 also! And I'm kind of a gypsy with my jewelry and like to just pile on the chunky stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oohhh I have that first ring and I got mine from Forever21 last July!! absolutely love it and I always get compliments when I wear it! Love the look of that second one too! Love F21 jewellery, although in the UK it is a little overpriced i think xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these rings!
    Forever 21 offers such a great variety of accessories and are always so affordable. I'm always overloading on accessories. Haha, pile it on!

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love forever 21 & their great variety of accessories! so inexpensive too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to Spring Break! :) Any plans besides relaxing?

    Really cute rings, and I love how you styled it on the photo! I really like them all, can't decide which I like best! I have been looking for something like that! Also in a teal or mint color, hopefully F21 has some? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've just been hanging out here and there, I wish I was going to Hawaii or something lol! :) I love mint colored jewelry! Just keep your eye out, because F21 changes their products like weekly!

      Delete
    2. Lol! I wish I went to Hawaii too :) Maybe next time!

      Enjoy some time off, it goes WAYY too quickly! :( At least Summer break is around the corner! And thanks, I totally will! But it's so overwhelming lol

      Delete
  6. i adore the boho-inspired rings!! :) perfect for summer!

    http://mytailoredtales.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. great picks dear, my fav is the forth one :D
    X
    http://monicakosasih.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. great picks dear, my fav is the forth one :D
    X
    http://monicakosasih.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. f21 always has great stuff!! Great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love huge rings too! The first one is my favorite. :) Hope you enjoy your spring break!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You can't beat the prices of accessories at F21!.. H&M on the other hand lol totes' cute, but kind of pricy.

    Charmingambitions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. f21 has wonderful and affordable accessories. some of my favorites are f21 finds! these rings are nice...i like the earth tones, too!

    [oomph.]

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love F21. They always have great, affordable stuff. Have a great spring break! I'm following your blog now.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I freakin' love your blog!!! Great work! Btw follow you now!


    greetings from

    http://snowwhite90.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. i want all of these! so so cute. have fun on your break :) xx
    my blog: boho vanity

    ReplyDelete
  16. ohh i love all these, awesome post!! :) forever 21 is soooo wonderful

    ReplyDelete