Mar 8, 2012

Weekly Wants #7



Guess what guys? I made a Polyvore, so if any of you have one, be sure to follow me! Thanks to my friend Char for teaching me how to use it yesterday! It's a fun website, and I was on it late last night playing around and creating "sets". I think using Polyvore will definitely benefit my blog. I want to create my "Weekly Wants" posts using Polyvore, unless you guys like the old way better? Be sure to let me know!

This is what I ordered from Forever 21 with an addition of that middle peach blouse. Forever 21 has really been stepping up their game! They offer so many different styles of chiffon tops now, I'm actually a little overwhelmed because I want so many of them. Their choker/collars are also really cute. I especially liked that twisted spiral collar on the left. It's simple enough to add to any outfit. I really just needed some more silver jewelry, because I tend to always buy gold.

Alright loves, hope the rest of your week goes well! I will have a makeup related post coming up this weekend, so be sure to come back in a couple of days and see! It will save some of you A LOT of money.

Love,
Lisa


21 comments:

  1. Those blouses are so pretty! I really love the one on the left! And I tend to always buy silver and feel the same way about gold that you do about silver! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of these blouses are beautiful! I've also tagged you for an 11 questions tag, go check it out on my page! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. pete pan collar!! I need a shirt like that. Glad you had fun on it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely picks!! and thanks for your sweet comment! i'm holding a giveaway for the tights next week!

    hapatime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, definitely love all your picks! I'd love to try a great peter pan blouse :)

    http://www.trendyteal.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. great buys! that peach blouse is so pretty. i love chiffon blouses too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely looks! :X

    http://www.fashionspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  8. The peach blouse is lovely. Perfect for summer or for srping- with a blazer or cardi.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm always a fan of the peter pan blouse, it's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love chiffon tops too! And f21 is the place for trendy, affordable fashion. Always buy my jewelry there, great picks!!
    xo
    http://stylegod7.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. very nice choices. all the blouses are simple, yet sheer and stylish. :) accessories also. :) enjoy your wknd!
    xoxo
    jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really like the Peter Pan blouse and the collar necklace!! But I will have to try and hunt these in stores because I'm scared of ordering from their site now lol -_-

    I like both ways when you post your weekly wants. Maybe if you have many items a collage is better? Or if you don't wanna go in to detail about each item and just quickly link to them.

    And if you have a few items (less than 5) the other way? The other way is cool because you can see a larger photo and when you talk about each item it's not a giant wall of text with the photos in between, breaking up.

    And also how much work you wanna spend doing it ;D

    -Josie, 8bitgrayscale

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the great advice Josie! I will definitely take it in to consideration. :)

      Delete
    2. No Prob Lisa :)

      I think it ultimately depends on how lazy you feel!!! hahaa ;)

      Delete
  13. Amazing collar :)

    xoxo
    Ina :*

    ReplyDelete
  14. My dear,
    I found your blog by chance, while peeking others and I decided to check it out! I’m glad I did it, because I am really delighted with yours. It's beautiful, well structured, interesting… and it has completely got me hooked. I think we're going to get along just fine! ;) I’m your new follower and I’d be very pleased if you like my blog enough to follow it as well!
    I wish you lots of success and will surely come back often
    kisses
    http://cottoncandy-peaches@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Aida, thank you for this sweet comment and feedback about my blog! I will definitely check out your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice picks!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love those blouses so much!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. oh my those blouses are adorable! I really like all of them!

    callmemaddie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. loveee your blog hun, I'm now following!

    xo.

    ReplyDelete