Mar 1, 2012

Weekly Wants #6



1. Red Snake Effect Briefcase- This briefcase is so chic. I love anything that is tailored and perfectly cut, so same goes for my bags. This briefcase is just so nice, I love the "snake skin" look and the rectangular buckle in the front adds to the rectangular shape of the bag.

2. Spiked Red Flats- These are so fierce and daring! I've seen some more expensive versions of these shoes, so I think these are a deal. I love the studs and how it looks with the red. Lastly, if you're ever in a dark alley, I'm sure you can find some way to defend yourself with these shoes!

3. Elegant Gold Necklace- This necklace looks like a perfect addition to a very classy night out. It's bold and it'll definitely make a statement. I love wearing this type of jewelry because it pulls an outfit together. 


4. Pearl Detailed Bib Collar- I'm a huge fan of collars and when I saw this piece, I fell in love. This is so gorgeous in every way. I can see how it would really be a finishing touch to a little black dress (LBD) or a simple blouse. I found this to be one of the best necklaces on their website. 


Hi everybody! 
I have great news today, I am now one of the fashion bloggers for OASAP! Their products look fantastic and I wanted to share some of my favorite pieces with you all! You know I wouldn't share something with you guys unless I thought it was worth it, and these products right here look amazing. Plus,  if you sign up with a new account, you'll receive 25% off your order right now! This is on top of Free World Wide Shipping! Amazing? I think so. I hope you guys like the products that I chose for this weeks edition of my My Weekly Wants! Please let me know what you guys think! 


Love,
Lisa


23 comments:

  1. woow i really like your blog!!!!
    much inspiration
    keep posting

    XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg. that pearl bib <3 <3 <3

    freaking fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it?! Pamada I'm so in love with this piece!

      Delete
  3. Haha, awesome picks! OASAP has gorgeous stuff <3
    I reaaaally want those studded red shoes! Those are just so awesome!

    http://www.trendyteal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow those red shoes are so amazing, I'm in love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those shoes could be weapons! Geez. I love them.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love those shoes as well!! I recently ordered that pearl bib too because I just had to have it!! Hope it gets here soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just ordered it too! I'm so excited for it to come!

      Delete
  7. That's wonderful news! Congrats! I really like that gold necklace. Gorgeous.
    Seattle Beauty and Fashion - Girlie Blog Seattle

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those shoes are killer one's!

    Also, check out the ClucbCouture giveaway on my blog Miss Tangerine, maybe you'll be the lucky one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. congrats! that is so awesome, lisa. so happy for you. :)

    love your picks... i especially love that collar necklace. :)

    have a nice wknd!

    xoxo
    jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  10. I ordered the pearl collar, thanks for the hookup! Love !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Barbara, I ordered it too! I can't wait for it to come in the mail!

      Delete
  11. That collar is so cute! I'm going to the site now!
    Great post!

    http://www.thelittledandy.com

    <3<3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Lisa!

    Congratulations :D :D♥

    I really love those red spike shoes! I've been looking at them for a while!! :) I really like the Elegant gold necklace as well!! It's so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for everything Josie! You're so awesome! <3

      Delete
  13. I definitely want one of those colors, I have yet to purchase one - not sure what I'm waiting for... But I also love those spiked flats. Love.

    new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  14. i love those red spiked shoes! seriously considering!

    [oomph.]

    ReplyDelete
  15. u are absolutely right, that necklace is fantabulous!
    a friend of mine has one and it looks so good on her. She tried it on with a plain black dress and the necklace really put her whole outfit together :)
    great post my dear

    rina xx

    ReplyDelete