Mar 30, 2012

Weekly Want #9

You see that beautiful suede clunker up there? I found a pair of these while shopping at Urban Outfitters today, and yes I instantly loved how they looked on and I ended up impulsively buying them. But hold on, I had good reason, it was on sale for 20 dollars (originally 69 dollars)! 

I'm about 5'1 and these make me around 5'5, which is pretty awesome. Although they are high, they are very comfortable because of the platform in the front. It makes me feel like I'm actually wearing a very short heel. I've actually been really obsessed with platforms after I bought a pair of platform heels back in December. In my opinion, they really are the most comfortable type of heels for me. The ones that I bought were actually black, but unfortunately it looks like they are out of black right now and they don't appear to be on sale (online) either. That's why I looked around and found an alternative for any of  you guys that are interested...
These are by Cooperative and they are actually on sale on UO's website. They look almost identical except for the fact that the front doesn't have that triangular cut out. Nonetheless, I think they are very cute and I probably would have bought these if I saw them. Keep in mind the size though, I had to buy one size up because they run really small. 

That is all I have for this week's Weekly Wants. I have some packages coming in the mail that I will be doing reviews on, so I am extremely excited to show you guys in the next coming weeks. But in the meantime, if you're from the US, enter my first giveaway here: http://thelovelymemoir.blogspot.com/2012/03/giveaway-time.html
You have 15 more days to join in on all of the fun! 

I wanted to thank all of the ones who have entered and thanks to the ones that even shared it on their blog! I especially loved and appreciated all of your feedback on my blog. To put it simply, you guys are really helping me improve what I'm doing. All of your kindness really motivates me and keeps me inspired ♥



Love, 
Lisa


20 comments:

  1. Ohh I LOVE those!! Wow, what a bargain! I wonder if the UO near me will have these... hmmm!! It's too risky to go there during the weekend though! lol, maybe I'll check Monday! I would love these in an electric blue also! :)

    The black pair is also really cute! But I like the first ones better! I didn't know you were such a shorty! haha :D With them on you're my height!! lol!! I'll just wear flats next to you hehehe!!! I can't wait to see you wear em!

    Also, thanks for your comment on my blog. Not sure if you'll see the reply but I didn't get the emerald dress :( They said it would take too long to ship it to me and they refunded me the money even after I told them I would wait, lol blarg!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh I thought you ended up getting the emerald dress! Darn, that's so much trouble to go though. I'm glad you still got your other items! Yeah, I'm def. a shortie! haha I always have to look up at everybody! Wearing these platforms makes me feel so tall! lol

      -Lisa

      Delete
  2. Lovely Shoes
    Hope You Stop By & Follow me 2 !!!!
    http://storytaleshop.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't believe you got those shoes for 20 dollars! They are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the shoes...love the tan better!

    xoxo
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness...these shoes are amazing!
    And seriously? $20?
    Okay, I'm looking at their online store right now...lol

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your blog, so I'm a new follower =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. those shoes are amazing! that style is so chic

    Jordan xx
    Boho Vanity Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. love these! they look like the steve madden ones that i wanted, but missed out on! thanks for the link!

    [oomph.]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome, I'm glad I found you an alternative! :)

      Delete
  9. Awesome price and they had your size too?! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah they had my size, I couldn't believe it either! :)

      Delete
  10. I really think your blog is amazing, would you like to each other?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my my! I can never walk in them but I am sure they are lovely on you!

    I am your latest follower dear!

    xoxo,

    http://icycrystalgalleria.blogspot.ca/

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those shoes are so gorgeous and great! Like them!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome shoes, definitely great finds! I never find anything good in my size at UO!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those shoes are so perfect for the warmer days coming! And they go with everything! Nice decision and GREAT job finding them on sale for sucha good price!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I cannot believe those were $20!!!!!!!!! *jaw drop*
    Seriously, amazing purchase!!!


    <3 Jo

    http://www.thelittledandy.com/

    ReplyDelete