Feb 7, 2012

Versatile, Liebster, and Lovely Blogger Award!





Cami from camigmakeup4u2c  nominated my blog for a Versatile Blogger Award
Carmen from Clothes and Camera nominated my blog for a Liebster Award!
Jordan from Boho Vanity nominated my blog for a One Lovely Blog Award!

Thank you so much Cami, Carmen, and Jordan! I'm really honored that you all chose my blog for these awards. Make their day by visiting their amazing blogs! So according to the rules of the awards, I have to say seven random facts about myself and also nominate a few blogs that I think deserve the awards as well and if you're nominated then you do the same! :)

Seven Random Facts
I love gold. 
I listen to a lot of chill soothing music. 
I wear a lot more warm earth tones (beige, brown, green, etc.) than any other colors. 
I like to read restaurant menus and informational pamphlets (about anything). 
I really love white and peach colored flowers. 
I really like carrot juice and fruit smoothies. 
I've watched One Tree Hill since I was in the 8th grade. I feel like I know the characters. 

Nominations for Versatile Blogger Award
1. Pippa @pippaholliday.blogspot.com
2.Charisse @charmingambitions.blogspot.com
3. Diana@dirttydiana.blogspot.com
4. Encarna @bloggerheels.blogspot.com
5. Reese @randomlyreese.blogspot.com


Nominations for One Lovely Blog Award
1. Josie @8bitgrayscale.blogspot.com
2. Candace@ julyandafter.blogspot.com
3. Olivia @olivianoell.blogspot.com
4. Grace @inspirationormadness.blogspot.com
5. Maddie @callmemaddie.blogspot.com

Nominations for The Liebster Award
1.Carmen @clothesandcamera.blogspot.com (Yes, I'm nominating you back!)
2. Linda @trendyteal.blogspot.com
3. Jenna @bowsandleopard.blogspot.com/


Love,
Lisa

12 comments:

  1. Congrats on all the lovely awards, I'm glad I've found your blog, its wonderful :)


    xo

    Haylee

    http://www.dolledupdaily.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! & thank you soo much :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! Thank you so much Lisa!! I so appreciate it, and am exciting!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for nominating me love :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!! And thank you sooo much for nominating me!! wow!!!

    Btw, I have never seen One Tree Hill.. would you recommend it? I am not sure if it's on Netflix though! Also I've never had Carrot juice. Your list is giving me things to do, lol :) ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww you're welcome Josie! And yes, I LOVE One Tree Hill. It's in its last season, so you'll be able to find almost the whole season on Netflix! And I love carrot juice, but if you're just starting to try it, you can mix it with orange juice first and see if you like it! :)

      Delete
    2. Thanks Lisa! I'll have to try it out with the carrot juice.
      I'll double check to make sure it's on Netflix. Currently I'm watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer (recommended by Jenna) :D

      Delete
  6. Congrats for the award!!! ;)

    Thank you so much for your comment in my blog and for following me :) I'm following you back <3

    Evi xoxo

    http://thenotebookofafashionlover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you very much for nominating me back, that´s so cute :)
    xx
    www.clothesandcamera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats for the award darling!
    Nice blog here,I'm following you now!
    Hope you will visit my blog and maybe follow me back =)
    XOXO
    ylenia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Acabo de descubrir tu blog, te sigo desde ya!

    Besitos.

    ReplyDelete