Feb 25, 2012

Oh Sweet Sunshine

Shirt, Necklace, Leggings//Forever 21, Watch//Anne Klein (Nordstrom), Loafers//SAS, Clutch//Vintage


Hello everyone,

Remember the other day I was just saying how cold the weather is? Well, look who decided to visit us this weekend, Mr. Sunshine himself! It was so nice and warm outside today, I just had to go out. I kept it casual and wore this really loose fitting brown top, and some black leggings and loafers that I just got from my mother. They have these very comfortable soles built in it, which means I can wear them all day  long. They're from this brand called SAS, which according to my mom make really comfortable shoes. To finish off the outfit, I added some gold accents with my clutch and necklace.

Hope you're all having a great weekend!

Love,
Lisa

P.S. I wanted to thank you guys so much for following my page! I've hit over a 100 followers now and it really means the WORLD to me! I will be hosting a giveaway sometime next month as a thank you to all of you who are reading my blog, so keep an eye out for that!

I love you all,

Lisa

17 comments:

  1. Wonderful outfit! These photos are really good too :)
    Love your necklace and bag, they're the perfect accessories. You look lovely <3

    http://www.trendyteal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So jealous you got sunshine. What a lovely shirt. Love that color.
    Seattle Beauty and Fashion Blog - Girlie Blog Seattle

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely outfit!
    great blog, i'm following you now!
    -Bea


    http://fantasy-meets-reality.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Lisa!

    You look wonderful! I love this relaxed look! Your necklace and clutch is so cute.

    Congratulations on 100 followers!! woo! Can't wait for the giveaway!!♥

    -Josie, 8bitgrayscale

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Josie! You're always so supportive <3

      Delete
  5. Simple yet very cute look :) Love the clutch

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great outfit! And I really love the pictures on your blog, what camera/lens do you use?

    www.rosehorseshoe.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marija!
      For most of my photos, my boyfriend and I use a Canon 5D Mark II with a Canon 70-200mm lens. Hope this helps!

      -Lisa

      Delete
    2. Definitely does! Thanx :)

      Delete
  7. Amazing photos! :)

    I invite you to
    http://fashion-whoknow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on 100 followers! Cute outfit, looks so comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  9. great blog and cute outfit!
    hello from germany (:

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love shirts like these. i have a few that i wear constantly because they are comfy and easy!

    [oomph.]

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations so happy for you! I wish Mr. Sun would come out and play over here! lol...

    ReplyDelete