Feb 18, 2012

My Weekly Wants #5



*Photos are from Urban Outfitters


This semester I have three classes back-to-back from 10am-7pm, and each class requires me to carry a lot of books with me. It's only been about three weeks, but I can already tell that my books are taking a toll on my shoulders. I carry all of my books in huge purses that leaves my shoulders really sore by the end of the day. I know I shouldn't be (I don't want to develop scoliosis), but I'm not very fond of backpacks. I was looking all over the internet for some cute backpacks and came across this one from Urban Outfitters. I've been searching for a new backpack for the last couple of weeks, and finally found one that I like. The leather looks soft and comfortable versus some other bags that I have seen. If any of you have come across any others that look like this one, please link them to me! (Thanks in advance!)

My second want is this really adorable jewelry hanger. I'm in the process of revamping my room with new decorative pieces and I just love this silver jewelry holder.

I hope you all are having a great weekend. I'm stuck in the house all weekend due to this huge essay I have to do.

Also, I have joined Blog Lovin, so follow me on there if you haven't. The link is on the right side of my page. Thanks a lot everybody.

Love,
Lisa


10 comments:

  1. Oooh, really want the jewelry hanger!
    haha, cute wants <3

    http://www.trendyteal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need a jewelry hanger too. This one is really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh I really want the jewellery hanger it's so cute! :') whatrebeccasaid.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the backpack! Good luck with your essay :)

    www.rosehorseshoe.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That backpack! I have a serious love for leather backpacks haha, i have an amazing mustard coloured one i love, but this is pretty fantastic!

    cottonandtime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those! I really need something for my jewelery!

    http://swbeautifullife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. The jewellery hanger is really adorable :)
    xx
    www.clothesandcamera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have the same problems with heavy books and achy shoulders, so annoying! But this bag is so cute, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like the jewelry hanger!!

    And the backpack is cute but make sure there is a little padding on the shoulders and the back part!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great things:) I have a similar bag like this, but mine is from Topshop! Love it! The jewelery hanger is awesome!:)

    Hope you visit me on my Blog
    fashionobsession-mieni.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete