Feb 14, 2012

My Birthday Weekend


I had an amazing weekend with my friends, so I thought I would share all of the wonderful food pictures my bf and I took.

 On Friday, the bf took me out to this local cafe in his town, and it was so cute. Everything was in french, and best of all, they had macarons! He knows how much I love these little decadent sweets. Then we went to the movies and watched The Vow, which was a really sweet movie. And after that had a small dinner at this really cool and chill restaurant/bar. The following day, my friends and I went to the beach and walked the pier. We also went to play lasertag, and D&B! Afterwards, we went to this delicious Thai/Malaysian restaurant. They had really cute presentation for their dishes, including putting the mango chicken dish in an actual mango shell and rice in a pineapple. 

I'll have another post to share what my friends got me for my birthday, because this post was just way too long already. I hope you guys had an awesome weekend too! Happy birthday to all of my February friends! 



Love,
Lisa

12 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a lovely time! Great pictures:) whatrebeccasaid.blogspot.com xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG the food looks phenomenal and makes me hungry to look at it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! Hope you had a good week!! Just found your blog!

    http://swBeautifulLife.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh....everything looks AMAZING!! Hope it was great!

    http://heydahye.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww! So happy you had a fabulous birthday weekend! The food looks AMAZING!!! I kept saying "ooooohh!!" yumyum!! Sounds like it was happily enjoyed with great company and sounds so relaxing :)

    Can't wait for your future post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks like u had a food & fun filled bday wkend!! the macarons look so good. and the fries too :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. happy birthday! adore all these photos, gorgeous! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my god, all the food looks so amazingly yummy! i love little french cafes xx

    My Blog: Boho Vanity

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely way to celebrate ones birthday; with so much delish food!
    Looks like you had a great day with loved ones. Just what birthdays are about!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Everything looks so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. um. i'm hungry now. <3 amazing pictures

    and happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow all of this food looks amazing, these pictures are awesome!! looks like some great bday means, happy late birthday!

    ReplyDelete