Feb 20, 2012

Love and Sweets


This is how I spent my Valentines Day with my boyfriend. We went out for breakfast, then went to a chocolate tasting session, after that we went for a walk and just so happened to walk pass one of our favorite bakeries and so he bought me a box of macarons, and lastly we went out for a delicious dinner. It was a really lovely day. We never really got a chance to celebrate Valentines Day before, even though we've been together for over four years so this was a real treat for us! We wanted to make our first real Valentines day extra special. Here I share with you all some of the pretty photos of sweets and desserts from our camera. ♥

Love,
Lisa

14 comments:

  1. Yuum! You spoiled girl, you :)
    That looks delicious! Glad you had a special time <3

    Http://www.trendyteal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post made me so hungry aha! Looks like you had a truly amazing time! :)

    whatrebeccasaid.blogspot.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those Macorons and ice cream look delicious!!

    http://bowsandleopard.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks delish! Where did you guys get the macarons?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to message you Charisse! :)

      Delete
  5. Hey Lisa!

    Great photos. The photos of the chocolate are making me crave some really badly! I've never actually tried Macarons but I would really like to! They look yummy! What is the texture like? And what is your favorite flavor?

    I think I might be near a bakery that sells these!

    - Josie, 8-bit grayscale

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Josie! Thank you! I would describe macarons as a sweet chewy almond cake-like cookie with creamy filling in the middle. They are so delicious, although some places do make it too sweet. So just try different bakeries and you'll be in macaron heaven! :)

      Delete
    2. Hey Lisa!

      Thank you for this advice! I definitely have to take part ASAP then!!♥

      Delete
  6. Oh man, I am drooling over the macaroons! Looks like you had a great time ;)

    Hope you had a great weekend my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wowww what amazing photos, and it all looks delicious :) i still haven't tried macaroons :( and thanks for your sweet comment too!

    hapatime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. a chocolate tasting?? never heard of such a delicious thing! that's what i call a nice v-day date!

    [oomph.]
    Share the Love-Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  9. All of those sweet things are making me hungry. Nice photos and glad you had a nice day!


    The Undercover Dress-Up Lover x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Woah it looks so yummy!

    ReplyDelete