Jan 23, 2012

Weekly Wants #2

Hey guys, this is the second edition of my weekly wants. This week I am featuring items from Madewell, Urban Outfitters, and Forever 21. I'm really missing my warm weather and I think that is what influenced this week's items. I especially love the last top from Forever 21. It's really pretty and feminine, which is one of the styles I adore. Just click on the pictures and it will direct you to the link.

Madewell's Shrunken Chambray Boy Shirt

Kimchi's Blue Cozy Sweater Dress

Forever 21's Flowy Top

Love,
Lisa

10 comments:

  1. I like the top by Forever 21. The color reminds me of tenders spring flowers.
    www.thegirlieblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh cute wants. I really like the dress and top a lot. Might have to pick up that top too! Great for spring :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. madewell is madewell ;) lol. That shirt has been placed in my future shopping bag.

    ReplyDelete
  4. cant wait for summer and put on those shorts n skirts. i am following you, keep the good work coming :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog is great:). I read a long time!. I invite you also to me and how you want it follow

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely pieces ~ thanks for sharing the post hun <3


    love from the NANA girls xoxo
    http://feedmenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh, great wants, I want them too!
    Haha, I'm craving summer weather as well. I looked at all my summer clothes and had an instant need for warmth! :/ Ah well, gotta enjoy our winter while it's here.

    http://www.trendyteal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete