Jan 16, 2012

Weekly Wants #1

Hi loves,

I have been inspired after reading Girlie Blogger's latest post! Starting this week, I'll be adding a new segment to my blog called Weekly Wants. The title is self explanatory, I'll be posting what I'm currently lusting over for the week. The majority of the items I post will probably be things I find at my usual favorite stores and deals/sales that I want to share with everybody. So here it goes!

*Clicking on the picture will lead you to the item on the website!


All of my deals this week I found at Urban Outfitters.

Happy Shopping everybody!

Love,
Lisa

8 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness. Thanks for the shout out. **hugs**

    This is a wonderful weekly post. I think I want those booties too.

    www.thegirlieblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You wrote a great post that definitely inspired me to make a plan! Thank you! <3

      Delete
  2. these are all so cute...and i've been jonesin' for a menswear-y watch since my boyfriend swiped mine.

    awesome blog (and name)!

    http://www.stayfade.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. In love with the ankle boots! Lovely post :)

    www.rosehorseshoe.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those flats, they are gorgeous!
    xx


    The Urban Umbrella
    xoxo


    http://urbanumbrella.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. i still want those wedges in suede black! i'm sure its sold out already lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the flats! (:

    lepinkbow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. those flats are soo pretty!

    ReplyDelete