Jan 13, 2012

Jason Wu x Target!

I'm so excited for this collection! I've been looking through websites to get a sneak peek at some of the pieces and I am so happy to say that all of Jason's designs look PHENOMENAL. I must say, I think he did a fantastic job designing these pieces for Target. In an interview he did with the NY Times, Jason says that, "[m]y goal was not to duplicate anything from my main collection... Instead I designed completely new clothes and accessories that reflect my taste and have a voice of their own" (Huffington Post). In my opinion, the clothes are flirty, feminine, very chic, and most importantly very wearable. Here are some of my favorites! 

*Photos and quote courtesy of The Huffington Post






See you guys at Target on February 5th!

Love,
Lisa

P.S. Speaking of affordable fashion, my friend Kyle made a great post on money saving tips that you can follow. He even added one used by yours truly. Check it out here: http://ad-1nfinitum.blogspot.com/2012/01/15-money-saving-tips.html?showComment=1326441342203#c8110956058270675296

6 comments:

  1. What a darling collection! So girly! Badbarbara.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love how girly it is! Everything is so pretty and wearable!

      Delete
  2. It looks like it's going to be a really great collection! The skirt are so pretty!

    callmemaddie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't you just love it? Everything is so cute!

      Delete
  3. lovely outfit, follow your blog now,hope you visit mine too


    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just checked out your blog, it looks great! Followed :)

      Delete