Jan 17, 2012

Biryani House

I'm the kind of person that loves to try different types of foods from all around the world. I'm pretty sure by the time I hit 50, I would have tried food from almost every culture (Or I would like to!). I find it exciting to step out of my comfort zone and try something I could never even think of making at home. I went on a date with my bf last week and we went to the farmers market and chose to eat at this Indian restaurant. This is my second time trying Indian food and I loved it. Naan is so delicious, especially garlic naan! 

Biryani House provides a very casual dining experience and they serve really good Chicken Tikka Masala (my favorite!). What I love about Indian food is that it tastes like comfort food. All of the flavors and spices in every dish really make you feel nice and warm inside. Not to mention it could probably clear up your sinuses if you were ever feeling sick. 

Which type of food should we try next? Let me know if you guys have any suggestions! 

Love, 
Lisa 

7 comments:

  1. I LOVE Indian food, and this post is making my mouth water. I'm similar to you, and like trying foods from all over too. However, I can be kind of picky sometimes, so that limits what I'm willing to try. Haha! :)

    XO,
    SWEATshirt DRESSshirt
    http://sweatshirtdressshirt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness this food looks AMAZING. Gorgeous photography tooo. My stomachs rumbling now!

    Am happy to be your newest follower, would love it if you came & joined me at Wonderland too! amberroseC.blogspot.com

    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE Indian food! Garlic naan is the best. My mouth is watering now.

    www.thegirlieblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i also love trying new foods! and i agree. east indian food does taste comforting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. try german or ethiopian! i've always wanted to try those :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just discovered your blog and am your newest follower. Check mine out and follow if u like it :)
    http://www.allthingsbeautymake-upandshopping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. look so delicious!

    http://worldisrunway.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete