Dec 31, 2011

Goodbye 2011!



Hey Loves, 

Only about an hour left until 2012 here on the West coast! I can't even begin to explain what a crazy year I have had. This year I turned twenty-one and it was the beginning of my adulthood. There were so many ups and downs, but I'll tell you something, each of those moments gave me something: a great story. What I learned this year is that life is all about chances. There is a reason for everything; why you took that step when you did, why you met those people, and why you stopped talking to others. Life is all about what you make of it. Every decision was steered by a thought that can never be changed, only questioned. No one should look back at 2011 and regret anything, because it made you the person that you are. 

Like I said, this year I grew up. I realized that life is precious and that it shouldn't be taken for granted. I have family and friends that I grew to love and realized that they are the ones that are going to be there through thick and thin. I learned that people I love will make mistakes and that there is always room for forgiveness and holding grudges is just a complete waste of time. I also learned the importance of always having a positive attitude, and not dwelling on the past.

For the first time this year, I started putting my beliefs and morals into perspective and started putting my happiness first. That began my road to complete bliss and salvation. Lastly, I started The Lovely Memoir this year and I am so happy that I did. This was my escape and my getaway. I'm so happy to share my insights on fashion, makeup, and music with you guys and I've been especially happy with all of the positive feedback. The emails, the comments, etc. thank you all so much. You've all kept me going. 

For 2012, I hope to continue living my life in the most happiest and most positive way with the ones that I love and the ones that I will meet in the future. Happy New Years everybody!

Love,
Lisa

3 comments: