Oct 7, 2011

My Heart Is Yours





It's been raining on and off this entire week, but the weather was beautiful today. I decided to wear my chiffon  button up and throw on a blazer with my favorite accessories. Later on in the day, I went out with my bf and he bought an amazing snack for us that consisted of a loaf of french bread, fig jam, double cream french brie, and prosciutto. It was so delicious. He knows me well. We enjoyed it while watching airplanes fly in spirals in the sky (it's fleet week in the Bay Area). It was really cool to watch. 

Have a great weekend everybody.

Love,
Lisa

4 comments:

  1. your blog is super cute :) FOLLOWED!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a Michael Kors watch, no? Love the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a Michael Kors watch and thank you so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really love the top and that necklace, great outfit :)

    ReplyDelete