Sep 30, 2011

Strawberry Fields Forever





Hey guys,

I just finished one crazy hectic school week. One midterm down, two more to go! I'm just starting to get into the flow of things again. I pretty much have homework every single day, which is ridiculous. Can you believe these professors?  But I'm making the most of it all. I'm really enjoying life a lot more these days. Although I'm not sure where this positive vibe is coming from, I'm guessing its just from being in a new environment. I love where I am right now.

So on to my outfit description...Today, I wore my pink maxi skirt that I bought at Forever 21. I bought this skirt about a month ago, but never really found time to incorporate it into my outfits. I really only bought it because I wanted to try out the "maxi trend". I didn't know if I was going to be able to pull it off, but I ended up really liking it! And with a little push from my mom, I finally wore it. I really love it, and I might have to buy more.

Love,
Lisa

1 comment:

  1. I love the color of you skirt; so beautiful! And you accessorized this outfit perfectly! Your blog is lovely :D! If you have time, I would love it if you checked out my fashion blog. If you like it and decide to follow that would be great but ONLY if you REALLY like it! Hope to hear from you soon!

    xoxo

    DressingDaly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete