Aug 16, 2011

58mm Wide/Macro


Just experimenting with my new 58mm Wide/Macro lens adapter (0.45x).

When I was first getting into photography in high school (Art class and I was one of the yearbook photographers-- c/o 2008), macro photography was my first true love because of how much detail it allowed me to capture. Although I didn't have a DSLR back then, I used the macro features on my point&shoot all the time. Two years later, I upgraded my camera and I still love this kind of photography the most. That's pretty much my job in KNL right now, to capture all of the intricate details of a wedding dress, a person's face, their jewelry, etc. I just love it.

Love, 
Lisa

*Equipment used: Canon Rebel XSi, 18-55mm lens, attached with a 58mm wide/macro lens adapter, Canon Speedlight 430EX II (External flash). 

No comments:

Post a Comment