Jul 22, 2011

Life: Sushi Date!

Today I went on a sushi date with my boyfriend. He has never tried this local sushi place C.U Sushi, so we decided to go there, since we were in the area. He's such a sweetheart, he surprised me with a bouquet of my favorite flowers. Getting to spend some time with him after a week of not seeing each other makes me really happy. After sushi, we got some ice cream and sat at the nearby park enjoying the nice weather. I'm so excited, we're going to the amusement park tomorrow, so check up on a post about that soon!

Bouquet of Lilies
...And baby roses!
Philadelphia Roll
Rainbow Roll
Ultimate Salmon Baked Roll

I put the flowers in one of my mom's vases and the smell of lilies is filling the room. I love them and I can't wait for the rest of the lilies to start blooming.

Hope you guys have an awesome weekend with your loved ones!

Love,

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment