Jul 26, 2011

Statement Rings

Rings are so pretty and they make a statement, especially these huge rings I ordered from Forever 21. My favorite out of the bunch has got to be my Filigree ring (pictured on the far right). It's gorgeous and can spruce up any outfit. Although they are pretty and fun to collect, rings can be really pricey if you're trying to start a collection of them. If you're looking for affordable but just as beautiful rings, I say shop at Forever 21. All of these ranged from around $4-7 dollars each. Believe me, I never thought that I would find quality rings at a store like Forever 21. You would also think for that price that they would be very flimsy and look very cheap, but no. The stones shine just as bright as some of the more expensive rings I got from Macy*s and Nordstrom. Just make sure not to wear them in water and you'll be okay.

Are you a fan of rings? If so, I would love to hear where you bought them!

Love,

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment