Jul 25, 2011

Elle Magazine: Mila and Justin

As I was grocery shopping the other day, this Elle magazine cover caught my attention at the checkout counter. Justin Timberlake and Mila Kuniz photograph very well together. As I continued to flip through the rest of the photoshoot by Carter Smith, I found myself so in love with their on camera chemistry. I ended up buying it for inspiration for our (KNL Photography) future photo shoots.The clothes were styled by Joe Zee and he did an amazing job dressing Mila in pieces by Chanel and Justin in Marc Jacob. Now I really want to go watch Friends with Benefits!

Have any of you guys watched Friends with Benefits? Was it good?

Love,

Lisa

1 comment:

  1. i always loved mila's look. I haven't watched it..I read a review that their chemistry on the film was great, but the movie was pretty predictable. I'd figured lol They look great together regardless :)

    ReplyDelete